[sac-board] Re: August meeting

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:28:47 -0700

Great work, Jenn, and good luck.  I have every confidence in you.  I'd like to
avoid charging for a lecture, too, and it seems Charlie is concerned about our
budget, so get with him and be careful.

Alex Filippenko is a WONDERFUL speaker!  I've seen him twice at the High Energy
Astrophysics Workshops for Amateur Astronomers, and he's fascinating.

Plus, I'd pay real money to see Led Zeppelin, (if I had any).  Sitting in
behind the drums would be fun, too.

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory