[sac-board] Re: August meeting

  • From: <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 9:20:47 -0700

She'd certainly be a Coup.

I can recall two other times we flew someone in, Rich Jaikel and I think the
oard authorized $200.00, and Don MAacholz. Not Sure what that one cost. Any one?

I presume that if can land Ms Proco, she'd be coming from Pasadena, with enough
advance notice we should be able to secure a pretty good fare.

Thanks for your hard work Jenn. I appreciate the quality of Speaker you get.

Telrad

Rick