[rsc] Re: RSC Information Flier

  • From: "Kathy Mancuso" <kmancuso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:36:35 -0500

Just taking a quick look, Elayne is correct.  Also, the word "of"
should be removed from Nayo's quote.

kathy

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Elayne White <elaynewhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Carlton,
> I think the term "rippling affect" should read "ripple effect".  If anyone
> out there is an English major, please advise.  Thanks.
> Elayne
>

> "Experience is the best teacher - followed by exposure and enlightenment."
> E.M. White aka Grammy Filmpoet

Katherine Mancuso: caped crusader of community art, technology, & disability!
~content manager, web writer, blogger, & designer for hire~

~Social Software Superpowers And Cybernetic Wings~
blog: http://museumfreak.livejournal.com
linkblog: http://del.icio.us/museumfreak
linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathymancuso
(ask me for IM & gaming contact info)

~Because all superheroines need pink leotards!~
Technology Workgroup Co-Chair, Alternate ROOTS (arts & activism):
http://www.alternateroots.org
Spitzer Dance Company: http://www.spitzerdance.org
Atlanta Contact Improv: http://www.atlantacontact.org