[rsc] RSC Information Flier

  • From: Carlton Turner <carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:25:30 -0600

Greetings RSC,

I have attached a document that contains information from an RSC Flier that
Gwylene sent to me in the mail. Please look at the text and offer
suggestions, corrections, edits. I will work on getting this formatted with
the new logo and ready to have on hand for the MICA convening.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

--
Peace
Carlton Turner

³Love is all around, take some for yourself. Pass it on, when it comes back
around, you¹ll see what is real by the way you feel, the things you say, the
things you do. Your backyard is calling you.²
                    Backyard Rituals (unreleased) - M.U.G.A.B.E.E.