[rsc] Re: RSC Information Flier

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:22:15 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Carlton.  One quick proof-reading response:  it should be "rippling
effect" on the second page, not "affect."  I am not familiar with the original
but my first response is this is too long - too much text - for a flyer.  ;  }
Eleanor

Carlton Turner <carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Greetings RSC,

I have attached a document that contains information from an RSC Flier that
Gwylene sent to me in the mail. Please look at the text and offer suggestions,
corrections, edits. I will work on getting this formatted with the new logo and
ready to have on hand for the MICA convening.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

--
Peace
Carlton Turner

?Love is all around, take some for yourself. Pass it on, when it comes back
around, you?ll see what is real by the way you feel, the things you say, the
things you do. Your backyard is calling you.?
                   Backyard Rituals (unreleased) - M.U.G.A.B.E.E.

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.