[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: Phone list update, + one other thing

  • From: flosdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: "romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:41:18 -0400

To those members who never come to meetings and have no idea what those of us
who bust our  chops, either need to attend meetings or keep  their nasty
remarks to themselves. And FYI, I did not want to bash the person responsible
for " mess up" behind their Back as they were not present. So there you have it
. Be involved and know what we are doing or keep your unnecessary   petty
remarks to your selves. I will be more than glad to let someone else be
Fundraising Chairperson.