[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: Phone list update, + one other thing

  • From: BWTerry2575@xxxxxxx
  • To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:44:05 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 3/14/2014 12:36:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
elizabethard@xxxxxx writes:

I needed to update this for my own records, so here you  go.

Please let me know if you’d like to add anyone + I shall update it.  Please
furnish me with a phone number, cell number, and an email address for
anyone who attends meetings + pitches in who’s not on this list.

[Mike  O'Shea and he filled out an application and paid as a  member! Mike
is the Office Manager and food barrel  collector.  and Jan Flippen attend
meetings; Jan’s  been a member since ’07 + held office]; we also have a new
gangbuster attendee  to last eve’s meeting named Jim Hodge, Jr.
 He wants to be on the Fundraising Committee, for starters. I shall  add
these two, but have 0 info on Mike:   c-706-936-0287   96 Lewis Barrett Blvd.
Rome, GA  30161   He is on my e-mail address.  benny

Please Note!    Florice announced  that the Fundraiser Play set for March
20 @ the Desoto Theatre [“Grease”]  needs members to help. That’s this
coming Thursday.
 The last play fundraiser had only 9  attendees, including the Humane
society volunteers who worked in the lobby, so  it’s rather important that you
show up, please!   Please drag your  friends + family to this event to not
only support Flo’s efforts, but support  the Humane Society publicly. There’ll
be a TON of different types of ice cream  in the lobby to eat, thanks to
Jim Hodge. That’s reason enough to come. The  show starts @ 8pm, which is “
really”  7pm, if you hate Daylight Savings, as I do.

If you’d care to volunteer, and get in for  free,  Flo’s cell phone is
404-216-7383.

Thanks,

Elizabeth Ard
_elizabethard@me.com_ (mailto:elizabethard@xxxxxx)