[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] St.Petrick's Day Parade

  • From: Florice Schneider <flosdogs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 20:34:52 -0400 (EDT)

I want to apologize for this brief Thank-you and Congratulations for a GREAT
Day and a Great Parade. I was just finishing a very long Summary and Thank-you
to all, my phone rang and me not having David's computer skills, wiped the
whole e-mail out.
 So THANK-YOU ,THANK-YOU for a great day .I will start a fresh e-mail tomorrow
after a good nights sleep.
 Those of us who were there today, and Benny who was on Reserve duty ,should
pat of selves on the back.More Parade info. to be continued tomorrow. I'm sure
we will be in Sunday's RN-T.
Have a great rest of the weekend. And now on to Grease Thursday.
Florice