[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Fwd: ARF Foster

  • From: Jeanie Waddell <jeanie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:47:20 -0400

I just wanted to forward this to all of you. THIS is what I deal with
constantly. ARF is anything but a rescue. They do NOT take care of dogs and I,
as an animal lover and a RFHS member want nothing to do with them. I am only
forwarding to board members bc there are times in meetings when their name
comes up as "a rescue" and "how great they are"...just wanted everyone to truly
see what this group does...and this is common.

Jeanie Waddell
Rome Floyd Humane Society
Rescue and Adoption Chairman
770-842-5306