[rollei_list] Re: yellow cast on Rollei CR-200 slide film

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:27:26 -0400

At 06:58 PM 3/20/2013, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

>Marc:
>          I was not participating in this thread, anyway they are
>talking about slide film, slide film is direct color and colors are
>not corrected during the E-6 process, your post can be applied to
>color negative film,  filters are used to correct the colors for the
>prints. It's the reason color correction filters could be so
>significant during the pictures taking (according the lighting
>conditions) if you have slide film in your camera, they are not so
>significant if you are using color negative film because you correct
>the colors via filters during the enlargements.

Carlos, in good humor, try not to teach your grandmother how to suck eggs. I can easily put you in touch with the folks who ran the E-6 line in Roanoke, Virginia, in th4 early 1990's. The first strip was analyzed and was corrected for color depending on the film. An oddball chrome might have slipped through, but I doubt that much missed these guys -- I brought them all sorts of oddball E-6 films and they always gave me grand slides.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!