[rollei_list]

  • From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:54:27 -0700

I've added four photographs to the Rollei Gallery that will be in
"Intimate, Fort Greene Photography Organization's  Exhibition and
Fundraiser" on May 7th.

As someone who takes mainly landscapes, I struggled with the "Intimate"
theme of the show until it hit me that small scale landscapes can be
considered intimate.

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/robert-marvin/folder-7903.html

Here's a bit more about the show:

http://www.fgpo.org/show.htm

These photographs are all scans of the negatives, done on a recently
acquired Epson 4870.I'm very pleased with the scanner, but FWIW the
original prints look better--unfortunately a tabloid size flatbed
scanner to scan the 11 X 14 prints is too expensive for me and making 8
X 10s for scanning is too much of a PITA (which is why I bought the
4870).

Bob Marvin