[rollei_list] Re: Velvia 100

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 06:28:03 -0300

I cleaned the contacts -they looked clean really, it's evident Harry
cleaned them- and things did not change,  I tested the F lightmeter
comparing it with others lightmeters, sometimes readings are right,
sometimes not.The 3.5F lightmeter worked fine for one year after the
camera came with the CLA from California, problems appeared suddenly.
I always used hand lightmeters and can live without the F lightmeter,
anyway I also like  each camera function works right, I'll wait for
the next CLA to repair the lightmeter, the camera still is a pleasure
to use, smooth and clean.
Thank you Allan.

Carlos