[rollei_list] Velvia 100

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:03:21 -0300

This image was taken with a Velvia 100 slide film and the 3.5F Planar
during a brief excursion to a little cascade close to my farm, I also
carried the 2.8C Xenotar with B&W Scala film I developed like
negative. Taking these slides I noticed for the first time the 3.5F
lightmeter started with erratic readings and some frames like this one
were underexposed slightly, it's still good for the projector but I
doubt I could obtain an acceptable scanning without VueScan extended
levels:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/5353683503/

A note about Flickr: Flickr increased the standard image size for the
galleries main page from some months ago and it seems they also
increased the sharpening mask applied on this specific page, however
they added a "black viewer" where you can see a smaller image clicking
on the zoom icon without that mask effect and with buttons to access
other image sizes.