[rollei_list] Re: The little Rollei

  • From: Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:03:11 -0500

I noticed that Koh actually has some NEW Rollei 35's (but they are the crazy expensive commemorative ones). Is there any conventional wisdom regarding which Rollei 35 is the "best" model? I have a chrome Tessar model that I need to send to Fleenor. It was in my flooded office during Katrina and has grown a lovely bloom of green and yellow fungus from the month of standing water.

Jeffery

At 09:25 AM 9/22/2006, you wrote:
Roger, they ARE quirky. Me, I don't mind that - I get on very well with the 35S, so well I bought a second one. Those that get on with the camera wouldn't swap it, others just can't get used to it, and I can understand why - but I wouldn't be without mine. Nick ----- Original Message ---- From: Roger Wiser <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, 22 September, 2006 3:04:06 PM Subject: [rollei_list] Re: The little Rollei In seeing the great pictures posted by you and others, I sort of regret getting rid of my 35S, 35 9 Tessar (Made in Germany) .. both were well service by Fleenor. I said the cameras were "quirky". Perhaps it was me. Roger ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Kovacs" <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 4:12 PM Subject: [rollei_list] Re: The little Rollei --- Rollei List - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Online, searchable archives are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list ___________________________________________________________ All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html