[rollei_list] Re: Tell the tales of Triotars

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 10:09:28 -0700

Richard,

I hate to quibble (he lied), but the fast Ektar lens for the Miniature Speed Graphic was f3.7, not f3.8.

According to experts it was the same glass as the Medalist 100mm f3.5 AND the first Hasselblad 80mm f2.8. Different glass element spacing, but I find it hard to reconcile that.

Jerry Lehrer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sanders McNew" <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>