[rollei_list] Re: Tell the tales of Triotars

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 12:33:07 -0400

Sanders, the problem with your question is that these cameras have enormous
individual variation. There was lens variation right out of the factory,
and now do to age there is condition variation.  So while we might be able
to test batches of cameras and draw conclusions with
statistical significance, the probability that any individual camera will
conform to these aggregates is not high...

Eric Goldstein