[rollei_list] Re: Scanning sheets of colour negatives

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:01:39 +0100

Thanks Aaron & Austin, I will do some more experimentation with a
digital camera when I get 'play' time.

I also understand the point about turning off the scanner light for
contrast. My HP 5470C has the transparency scanner illuminated
attachment. If I plug that in and leave it on the side then use a light
box to cover a larger area, it might work too................?

Best regards

John