[rollei_list] Re: Scanning sheets of colour negatives

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:38:55 +0100

Thanks Aaron & Austin,

This is a thought that crossed my mind too; Having tried it, you are
correct, it will only scan a small width (4.5cm) as does Viewscan
because it uses the same HP scanner driver files. Silverfast does not
work with my HP scanjet. Might have to consider that new scanner. Will
continue to play.........

Best regards

John