[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex T with Planar?

  • From: "Sven Keller" <keller.schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:51:02 +0200

The 3.5 Planars and the T both had size 00 shutters, so from that it would
work, regardless of the bayonet size.

I still believe this is a later modification. When the T and the 3.5
Rolleiflexes went out of production (1976 according to Prochnow), things at
Rollei were still in good order, so Rollei would just not have done this, I
believe.

Regards,

Sven