[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex T with Planar?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:48:34 -0300

A Rolleiflex T with Planar lens is not mentioned in the Rollei
literature that I read, anyway someone could place a Planar lens in a
Rolleiflex T; it's a pity the item images are not good, if I was
selling a T with Planar lens I'd publish a giant photograph with the
taking lens in the foreground. The Rolleiflex T #2170110 was made
between 1961 and 1964 with Tessar 3,5/75 lens.

Carl Zeiss no longer manufactured lenses for the TLR from 1973, the
contract ended in 1972 (Rollei and Zeiss had other businesses together
at the time). Only Schneider made the TLR lenses from 1973 up to the
bankruptcy.

Carlos