[rollei_list] Re: Rodinal & Neopan results

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:32:53 -0700 (PDT)

Jan,
     I had written from memory this morning regarding my Rodinal data sheet,
now I'm reading it, the data is identical regarding the PDF document in the web
I quoted previously, the only two B&W Fuji films in my sheet are Fuji Neopan
400 and Fuji Neopan 1600 too, Fuji Neopan 100 Acros is not included.
BTW the rest of the info below is very right, including the fact some
literature calls the Neopan 400 " Neopan 400 Acros", but the true Acros is the
Neopan 100 Acros.
And then Agfa recommended 8' diluted 1+50 at 20ºC, you used 11',
overdevelopment could be more or less significant according the developer bath
real temperature.-

Carlos