[rollei_list] Re: Question regarding 10 Blade Aperture for Rolleiflex TLR

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 08:58:18 -0300

You can see the Rolleiflex 3.5B or MX-EVS with the first EVS version,
mentioned in my post, in one of my blogs; it's the rare model with the
word "Germany" in the diaphragm wheel; it's the finfth image (click on
the thumbnail):

http://dobleobjetivo.blogspot.com.ar/2006/10/rollei-news-7-1954-brochure.html