[rollei_list] Re: Question regarding 10 Blade Aperture for Rolleiflex TLR

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 21:30:31 -0300

Evan:
         I'm not 100% sure your camera has a "transition" Compur
shutter, I guessed that it was very possible, but I'm not sure. Could
you describe the shutter speeds sequence for your camera? Could you
describe the way you  lock and unlock the EVS?. I ask it to be sure if
your model is according the original specs. I have no doubt your
camera is a transition model regarding the means to lock and to unlock
the EVS according its serial number, but I'm not sure about the
shutter yet.
It's difficult to find info about the aperture shape, because opinion
at the time was that the shape of the aperture was of little
importance. I obtained info on the matter through direct observation.