[rollei_list] Prints from slides

  • From: Bob James <starboy0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:34:39 -0500

So I just got back my very first roll of Velvia slides taken with my new
Rolleiflex using Rolleinars.  WOW!!!!!

I have shot 4 rolls now.  2 TMax, 1 Tri-X, and 1 Velvia.  Of the black and
white, I think I like the Tri-X best.  I prefer black and white unless it is
only about the color and these Velvia slides are gorgeous.

I have absolutely no experience with scanned slides and digital prints versus
the old school method.

Are the digital scans and prints of Rollei color slides of the same archival
quality as the prior enlarger print method?

Thanks!

Bob