[rollei_list] Printing Agfa Prints

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:29:36 -0700

Jerry,

Generally its the printing. Some are tuned for a specific
negative/paper combo more than others.

You can send them out to a service and have them printed if you do not
want to drive. PDQ Professional lab in St. Louis has good prices and
does first rate work. They also use Agfa. Also if you go to Agfa's
website I am sure they will list Agfa labs near you.

Otherwise, when you walk into Walgreens you will see a large orange
machine in the photo area. You will know by color this is Agfa.

Peter K=20