[rollei_list] Re: looks like it is the end for agfa

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 13:51:24 -0700

Jerry,

Where did you have them developed? If the place has their channel
optimized for Fuji this can happen. Example, Longs Drugs uses Fuji. If
you want Agfa developed cheaply go to Walgreens who recently switched
to large capacity Agfa film processing/printing. If you are using
Kodak go to Rite Aid. I am not sure who Costco uses. Check the place
of mfr on their film. If Japan it is Konica, Germany Agfa, Italy or
USA usually Imation. Kodak does not do 3rd party film as do Konica and
Agfa.

Peter K=20

--=20
Peter K