[rollei_list] Re: Portability choice of camera, was: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:15:58 -0300 (ART)

The Rollei 35, Rollei 35S, Rollei 35 SE are pleasant
from an aesthetical point of view and they are the
best film cameras to carry in your pockets from a
practical point of view, I took all the photographs in
the following set walking and carrying my Rollei 35 in
my shirts or pants pockets and BTW I used the wrist
strap to avoid camera drops taking the photographs,
the last photograph in the set and that one at the
beginning of the same file required a precise
focusing:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/sets/72157602134818280/

All the best
Carlos
--- Marvin Wallace <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Hello Jan,
>
> I think you are right they are both good choices
> that you have mentioned,
> the Pentax I know from personal experience being an
> able performer, and they
> are pretty compact too.
>
> I think for the slight difference in size that you
> get with a compact SLR or
> RF the advantages of using either far outweigh the
> best miniature 35s with
> their inherent limitations and yet compact size.
>
> The Rollei 35SE from an aesthetic viewpoint is
> beautiful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marvin.
>

>   _____

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/