[rollei_list] Re: Portability choice of camera, was: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 01:08:36 -0300 (ART)

--- marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:
>...  I do agree with a previous statement that you
> made,"If you don't aim to take photos its a good
> camera". Perhaps I sense an irony in that statement
> which is why I agree.
>
> Regards,
> Marvin.

Yes, but they were not my exact words, I said if your
main purpose is not to take photograps;  I wrote it
considering I do MF most the time and I have Pentax
and Rollei SLR cameras and some specific lenses for
these 35mm cameras, within my equipment context if my
main purpose is to take photographs I'd choose a TLR
and /or a 35mm camera provided with a wide or long
lens to cover an area that the TLR couldn't cover
according the subject; since I'd do the same work
using the TLR or the Rollei 35, I prefer the TLR
because I like better MF than 35mm, from this point of
view the Rollei 35 would be a secondary camera to me;
however I like the Rollei 35 very much and I prefer it
when for some specific reason a TLR and/or a SLR 35mm
with wide and/or long lenses become bulky equipment.

Regards
Carlos

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/