[rollei_list] Planar 2.8 coverage

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:31:58 -0400

Why are my Rolleiflex shots darker in the middle of the frame, and lighter on the sides? I've only noticed on this last roll, and only on shots that have a lot of sky in them. Is it possible the lens sends more light to the outside of the frame, could the square lens hood be causing it - in most of the shots the light sun is to my right? Or is it fogging in the process of loading the film onto the reel for processing (I'm pretty sure my room is light tight).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99071700@N00/

Thanks,

Elias