[rollei_list] Re: Peter Nebergall

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:24:25 -0700

Last year I sold Peter a Leica camera & lens, I was promptly paid, everything was good.

Jim

On Oct 30, 2008, at 8:42 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Marc,

It appears that someone got screwed on a deal with the aforementioned. It ALMOST makes me sorry that I sold
him three items years ago.  I got paid in full, so I don't really GAS.

The only person that screwed me is your author friend in New England.

Jerry

Marc James Small wrote:
At 12:29 PM 10/30/2008, soliloquise wrote:
To the man who was stitched up by Peter Nebergall, yes I unfortunately do know him. He has left me in debt and pregnant and denying all knowledge of me or his child. You can contact him via three of his many emails here:

iusar4s@xxxxxxxxx,
iusar4s@xxxxxxxx,
zigeuner2@xxxxxxxx

I am sorry you got ripped off. So did I. Hope this helps

Sam

I seem to have missed the earlier part of this exchange. Can someone clue me in as to what this conversation may be about?

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!