[rollei_list] Peter Nebergall: Victim of Circumstance?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 02:40:09 -0400

I understand none of this. One of our moderators placed this fellow on moderation, and thank you for doing so! Then another suggests it was a reflection of some US Soap Opara, and what does THAT mean? And then Richard suggests it was all covered years back, though I really have no recollection of such a discussion on the Rollei List and have diffuculty believing that if sch had developed that I would not have moved to nip it in the bud. Then Jerry Lehrer nips in by making some comment about some author I am supposed to know in New England -- to be fair, I do know a number of authors and, to be fair, I used to live in New England and, thus, do know some folks who live there but the only people who have written books in my acquaintance who live in New England are decaying or decayed academics who certainly would not recall me after thirty-five years or so.

So, I am at a complete loss on this thread. If someone wishes to explain it to me, PLEASE do so with excruciating detail, as I am utterly lost. I do know who Peter Nebergall is: he is a long-time member of this List. Beyond that, this suggestion that he has despoiled and then abandoned some woman seems both very much off-topic and also improbable. So, I am simply trying to figure out just what has occurred.

Thoughts would be apprciated. Someone to work me through the entire scenario would be REALLY appreciated.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!