[rollei_list] Re: OT / prove it !

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:32:11 -0800

Marc,

If you like an M6 that is fine. Others may not, so what you may call
utilitarian, I call cumbersome and inflexible.  Let me know how well
your M does when you need to use a zoom lens, or better yet when you
want to use a 24mm F1.4. Oh yes, there are 50mm F1 lenses on SLRs, and
also 85mm F1.2. compared to your 75mm F1.4. Plus you get to see what
you are shooting as opposed to estimate through partial viewfinder
windows.
Thanks but no thanks, I will srick to my SLRs and of course TLRs.

Peter K

--=20
Peter K
=D3=BF=D5=AC