[rollei_list] Re: OT / prove it !

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:17:00 -0800

Peter,

I am thankful that my photo arsenal permits all those cameras
to coexist in harmony.  I use each system for their specific
purposes.  I favor Rolleiflexes and Leicas because they enabled
my successful career.  I do use Nikon SLR and H'blads when
they are the best horses for the specific courses.  I don't let
 my emotions get in the way of picking up a tool.

Jerry