[rollei_list] Re: OT: Where was thine, in '69?

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:09:19 -0400

In diapers, somewhere in Syria.
My American mother was so excited to tell her old mother in law about what she heard on the radio (voice of America, or BBC), and mom still laughs to recall how my grandmother chuckled with indignation and asked "and you believed it?"

Elias

On Jul 16, 2009, at 5:13 PM, Eric Goldstein wrote:

I watched in Bod Gottesberg, West Germany

Eric Goldstein

--

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:41 AM, FRANK
DERNIE<frank.dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I watched it on TV at my parents house in Appleby, Westmorland. Very exciting at the time. I regard it as a bit of a waste of money in retrospect though.
Frank