[rollei_list] Re: OT: Ultrafine brand B&W films

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:39:10 -0500

Freestyle is now buying films from Croatia and Hungary as well.

PJ Nebergall

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:00:15 -0500 "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
I asked myself this question a while back and decided that, if it isn't
Ilford, it is made in the same plant that makes Ilford. Ultrafine is
apparently made in England, and they claim that Ilford no longer makes
film. One fellow on a forum said that Ultrafine, Arista (Freestyle) and a
number of other "private labels" are made in England.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/