[rollei_list] Re: OT: Super Ikonta B and III and IV

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 17:34:48 -0400

Hi Marvin,

> If memory serves me correctly the 645 prone to light leaks and
> even one in excellent condition is not very valuable,at least for Ziess.

I have had a number of Super Ikonta As, and none have had light leaks.  And,
having been scouting and buying/selling in the SI market for well over a
decade, my experience is that the As do fetch a premium, especially the last
model with the Synchro Compur and the coated lense.  I see those get on the
low end $400+ to upwards of $1200.  Highest prices being paid by buyers in
Japan.

Best Regards,

Austin