[rollei_list] Re: OT: Super Ikonta B and III and IV

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 17:20:10 -0400

Huh?  Jim and I said the exact same things about the Biogon and digital
sensors...so I'm certainly puzzled how that could be construed as hammering.
We weren't hammering each other, but perhaps the two of us were hammering
some others.  Jim and I are usually on the same side of things when it comes
to digital imaging...and quite a few other things as well.  I'm not sure if
we are on the same side of the vanilla vs chocolate debate, but some day, I
hope to find out ;-)

Best Regards,

Austin