[rollei_list] Re: OT: Health Care Costs

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:36:45 -0400

Marc -

The three broadcast networks typically have a combined household viewership
of around 25 million for their nightly newscasts. Fox News' highest rated
program, your soul-mate Bill O'Reilly, has a nightly viewership of under 4
million for his broadcast. Viewership of FOX Newscasts is a fraction of
that.

Each of the network nightly newscasts bests each of O'Reilly's shows by a
factor of 2 or more.

Feel free to put down the Koolaid at any time.

Eric Goldstein