[rollei_list] Re: OT: Film vs Digital to preserve archives

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:32:16 -0500

My dad is still commanding ships, and he is in his 80s.  my friend Leni
Riefenstahl put out her last film (asked Dad to review it -- IMPRESSIONEN
UNTER WASSER) at age 100...  But I know too many folks who are kaputt at
72 or so...  I did say 75+ years...

Sorta like my National Graflex...  Average age of my cameras is about
1940...
and I prefer the lenses that don't have that blue stuff on the glass...

P.J. Nebergall