[rollei_list] Re: OT: 35mm Slides from Digital Images

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:30:58 -0300

A friend of mine used IQ service when he went to the States, I mention
the FAQ page URL and you can return to the home page afterward:
http://www.iqimaging.com/faq_35mm_slides_digital_art_jpg_ppt.htm

You can design a good slides show with Power Point and a digital
projector, but according my experience you can obtain a show with more
vivid colors and  "true"  sharpness with an analog projector.-

Carlos