[rollei_list] Re: OFF SUBJECT -EMAIL ADDRESSES

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:53:17 -0500

To Peter K, Richard K and Neil Gould,
I have Outlook Express. All I could do is a print of the listing. I will check on your suggestions.

THANKS!
Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:39:34 -0500

Sorry to be off subject. Does anyone how to easily copy
the Address
Book listing in the computer to  transfer it  another
computer?
I figured out how to copy  my website addresses but I cant
find where
my email addresses are stored.

Thanks and again, sorry for the off subject request

Roger

You didn't mention which email application you are using,
but if it is Outlook Express, the process is simple. First,
export your current Address Book (File > Export > Address
Book), then move the file to your other computer and import
it (File > Import > Address Book).

Best,

Neil