[rollei_list] Re: OFF SUBJECT -EMAIL ADDRESSES

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:33:06 -0800

Hi Roger,

> From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:39:34 -0500
>
> Sorry to be off subject. Does anyone how to easily copy
the Address
> Book listing in the computer to  transfer it  another
computer?
> I figured out how to copy  my website addresses but I cant
find where
> my email addresses are stored.
>

> Thanks and again, sorry for the off subject request
>
> Roger

You didn't mention which email application you are using,
but if it is Outlook Express, the process is simple. First,
export your current Address Book (File > Export > Address
Book), then move the file to your other computer and import
it (File > Import > Address Book).

Best,

Neil