[rollei_list] Re: OFF SUBJECT -EMAIL ADDRESSES

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:51:43 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 5:53 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: OFF SUBJECT -EMAIL ADDRESSES

To Peter K, Richard K and Neil Gould,
I have Outlook Express. All I could do is a print of the listing. I will check on your suggestions.

THANKS!
Roger

Can't you network the two machines? If they are running XP or Vista that should be pretty simple. The new mail client can import the address book over the network. Again, try Google to find exact instructions. If both machines have USB ports you can probably hook them together via those.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA