[rollei_list] Re: OFF SUBJECT -EMAIL ADDRESSES

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:06:21 -0600

At 09:41 PM 11/24/2008, you wrote:
John - It is corrected, Every time I would turn my computer off and on it would revert back to default and it would not start properly. That's why I wanted to copy my address book and web addresses.

thanks.& regards,

Roger

How long since you changed the battery or batteries on your mother board?

About copying your address book, I think you use outlook or outlook express. I believe someone gave you some very accurate instructions on how to do that. If not I can send them to you outside the group.

DAW