[rollei_list] Re: Not My Definition of a Thoroughbred (Re: Nikon vs. Leica)

  • From: "Douglas Shea" <dshea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:46:43 -0600

Gooooooooood point.

But these days there are $10 drug store throwaways which work almost as
well.

Cheers!

That's one of the funny things about all of the emphasis we place upon
camera and lens quality (and I'm as guilty as anyone); while I'm not
suggesting that publishing should be our criteria for assessing value it
amuses me to know that a couple of my published underwater shots of sea
turtles were taken with Kodak disposable box cameras.

Doug