[rollei_list] Re: Krimar speed

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:40:18 -0400

At 10:57 PM 10/16/2006, you wrote:

Here are some references for you, Marc:

olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/batt-adapt-US.pdf

http://www.buhla.de/Foto/eQuecksilber.html

Thank you very much, Eric. I do not simply open cited web sites. If you want to quote from this, please do so.

In any event, I have extensive experience shooting chromes with a Rollei 35 and with a 35S with an alkaline cell and have never had a problem. I am aware of the falling off of voltage but, other than that, a fresh alkaline cell will certainly be within all reasonable standards for meter accuracy.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!