[rollei_list] Re: Krikor and his amazing sticking self-timer

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:34:33 -0700

I can tell you that in the 35 years I have used the self-timer about two
dozen times. Best when you do not have a cable release and you want to make
sure you have no shake.

On 7/18/06, Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can tell you without fear of contradiction that in 38 years of shooting pictures, I have never once used a self timer. That means Jerry has used his 38 times more than I have.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/