[rollei_list] Re: Friday For Sale: Rolleiwide-s!

  • From: Kirk Thompson <thompsonkirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:47:20 -0700

What a generous offer!
Kirk

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:59:34 -0700
Subject: [rollei_list] Friday For Sale: Rolleiwide-s!
From: petermattei@xxxxxxxxx
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, All:

I am offering two Rolleiwides - as a pair only - to RUG members first.  These
two cameras will be accompanied with:

1 Bay IV Hood
2 BayIV Light Blue Filters
1 Bay IV UV Filter
1 Bay IV Rolleipol

2 Optical Flat Glass
2 User Guides, German and English
Sure, I'll throw-in the scissor straps, although one would be foolish to use
them!

I am happy to send photos now that I have established a Flickr account.
Further, I want the lucky purchaser to be completely, utterly satisfied with
the purchase so will speak at-length, if necessary, so you are completely
comfortable with your purchase.  If you have Skype, then we can go over all the
details via visual dialogue.  I am asking 3400.00 USD for the entire kit.
United States or Canada delivery only.  Please contact me viw email and I'll
reply promptly.  Peter Mattei  email:  petermattei@xxxxxxxxx