[rollei_list] Re: Friday For Sale: Rolleiwide-s!

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 14:16:39 -0700

Thanks for your kind words, Kirk.  I received lots of correspondence and
was able to effect a sale with the first respondent.  We Skyped for three
hours so he'd be certain of what he was getting.  I actually thought no one
would respond. Good to see that others are watching the board.   Anyway,
FWIW, here are photos of the lot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/petermattei/