[rollei_list] Friday For Sale: Rolleiwide-s!

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:59:34 -0700

Hi, All:

I am offering two Rolleiwides - as a pair only - to RUG members first.
These two cameras will be accompanied with:

1 Bay IV Hood
2 BayIV Light Blue Filters
1 Bay IV UV Filter
1 Bay IV Rolleipol
2 Optical Flat Glass
2 User Guides, German and English
Sure, I'll throw-in the scissor straps, although one would be foolish to
use them!

I am happy to send photos now that I have established a Flickr account.
Further, I want the lucky purchaser to be completely, utterly satisfied
with the purchase so will speak at-length, if necessary, so you are
completely comfortable with your purchase.  If you have Skype, then we can
go over all the details via visual dialogue.  I am asking 3400.00 USD for
the entire kit.  United States or Canada delivery only.  Please contact me
viw email and I'll reply promptly.  Peter Mattei  email:
petermattei@xxxxxxxxx